Regarding our class and our events

Go down

Regarding our class and our events

Post  Dark//Doctor on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Ok guys, this is serious

Hi, I'm putting this under announcements 'cause this is a serious issue. This is regarding our events and the planning for them. Today, I had a council general meeting regarding our plans and whatever. Like the forum, we plan A LOT in googlegroups, yahoo, etc etc. We get distracted by things like lookout and format and synapse. Dr Wong ( our in charge) told us that we were planning too much. And that we were doing too little in proportion to our planning.

This is the same with our forum. JK has made an RPG which has no point to the advancement of our class. In fact, altho JK told me it was a side task, it is taking us AWAY from the focus of class fund, class jacket/wristband/ whatever. I would like everyone to know this.

WE NEED TO STOP PURELY PLANNING. IF WE SPEND OUR TIME PLANNING ON SO MUCH THINGS THAT ARE UNNECCESARY, WE WILL TIRE OURSELVES OUT!!

We need to get things done and known fast. I would suggest a MAXIMUM time of 1 week to implement anything that has to be done. And I would like everyone, including those not in the forum, to know of this. Our posts are OT by 1 month, and this will waste everyone's effort and time. If the proposal doesn't work for you, fine. Scrap it, and tell the plan to the class, be it through a chain or announcement.

I hope everyone can follow these restrictions and get more things done rather than getting more posts posted. Please reply with your opinions

Galen

EDIT: BTW, I'm gonna be inactive on posting. I'll just read the posts and give suggestions but mostly I wont do anything. JK, if there is anyone who wants to be a moderator and fulfils the requirements, give my post to him. TY

Kazekage

Male
Number of posts : 71
Village : Hidden Sand Village

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regarding our class and our events

Post  Jay-K on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:40 pm

oooh galen im so touched by wat u said
YOU ARE FLAMING ME!
muahaha
tt calls for a warning point!

nah i feel tt galen is quite right
however it seems tt no one is asking because it hasnt really been confirmed
take for example the thing abt the chocolates to ms mak
no one is confirming whether we r actually sending merci or tolberone or wat
so thrfore no one is asking the class
vicious cycle
.__.
n its actually being slowed down by ppl like zuo wei who posts those flaming posts n irrelevant stuff
then everyone is too busy scolding zuo wei to focus on the main thing
><

GameMaster by Proxy

Male
Number of posts : 315
Village : Amegakure

View user profile http://jk-arsenalfc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tooskyblue on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:57 pm

This is the same with our forum. JK has made an RPG which has no point to the advancement of our class. In fact, altho JK told me it was a side task, it is taking us AWAY from the focus of class fund, class jacket/wristband/ whatever. I would like everyone to know this.

WE NEED TO STOP PURELY PLANNING. IF WE SPEND OUR TIME PLANNING ON SO MUCH THINGS THAT ARE UNNECCESARY, WE WILL TIRE OURSELVES OUT!!
Dark//Doctor

Yep.

My opinion though is that the RPG is going to be fun XD and hopefully will get people onto our forum to post (that is, if we publicize it to the class -.-). Currently almost the whole class is on the forum but we have a pathetic number of active posters.... i want to get the rest of the class to post regularly >< then it would really be an effective class forum.

I would suggest a MAXIMUM time of 1 week to implement anything that has to be done. And I would like everyone, including those not in the forum, to know of this. If the proposal doesn't work for you, fine. Scrap it, and tell the plan to the class, be it through a chain or announcement.

Good idea. I'll be posting a new topic soon with all our current engagements and their priorities, along with updates on their statuses, deadlines and possible occuring costs. Still, like i mentioned above, not everyone on the class checks the forum regularly so i think sending chain mails through the NUSH email is a great way to tell the class of stuff we're doing on the forum.

EDIT: BTW, I'm gonna be inactive on posting. I'll just read the posts and give suggestions but mostly I wont do anything. JK, if there is anyone who wants to be a moderator and fulfils the requirements, give my post to him. TY

The forum hasn't even started yet and you're already quitting? Aw...
Shocked we NEED posters like you!
tooskyblue
Raikage

Female
Number of posts : 130
Village : Hidden Cloud Village

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kianwee on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:00 pm

I thought that the forum has already started? Just not too long ago... I just think that there's no one else more suitable to take over galen's place as mod... Unless it's like sk or whatever...
kianwee
Academy Student

Male
Number of posts : 98
Location : somewhere on Earth's crust, or perhaps the mantle, and the core...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tooskyblue on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:09 pm

I mean, we haven't really got it going as in we are only discussing ideas within a small group of people in the class, who then don't do anything to tell the rest of the people in the class...it goes on ><

I just think that there's no one else more suitable to take over galen's place as mod... Unless it's like sk or whatever...

Yup! Galen's good at modding.
I don't think Rachel wants to be one, and SK hasn't even posted anything yet.
tooskyblue
Raikage

Female
Number of posts : 130
Village : Hidden Cloud Village

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowsnare on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:32 pm

Erm..wat i'm talking about is basically the same thing as galen. I wont be active in posting and usually i will just observe...i dun need my mod position at all now xD

Tsuchikage

Male
Number of posts : 95
Village : Hidden Rock Village

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum